If you receive a grant from The Conservation Alliance, you must submit two formal reports during the 12 months following receipt of the grant: an interim report and a final report.
If you receive a grant in April, your reporting deadlines are:
- Interim report due October 1
- Final report due April 1
If you receive a grant in October, your reporting deadlines are:
- Interim report due April 1
- Final report due October 1
Please mail the reports to:
The Conservation Alliance
PO Box 1275, Bend, OR 97709
The interim report should be a summary (two page maximum) of your efforts during the first six months of the grant period.
In the final report (four page maximum), please let us know the following:
- What tangible successes have you achieved with Conservation Alliance funding?
- What unexpected challenges did you face?
- What are the next steps you will take to work toward success in this project?
Please DO NOT send videos or DVDs.